weekend scouting report

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: weekend scouting report
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 09:10:43 -0500 (EST)
Good morning:
In my travels I saw a post-74 TR6 outside of Geneva, NY on RT5/20. Some
rust, not junk though.
Reason for travelling was to look at '59 TR3 (comm.# TS47356). Car has
very little rust; some on sides of spare wheel compartment, some on
forward end of inner fenders. Lots of little dents on all panels,front
apron is very rough. Trim, instruments, upholstery is out. Engine not
running; car was last run 3-4 years ago. Asking price is $1500. Is this
fair and more importantly do I want to spend several years making it look
right?

Phil Barnes  '71 TR6  CC61193