Re: Original TR6 Radio

To: bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com
Subject: Re: Original TR6 Radio
From: gt8610a@prism.gatech.edu (Thomas Augustus Kimberly)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 12:41:29 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

> I hate to be the one to dig this up again, but...
>
> Does anyone know what kind of radio was orig.
> equipment for the TR6, specifically early 1973?
> Any ideas for getting one?
>
> Also, does anybody know if and when speakers came
> with the TR6 on both sides of the trans tunnel just
> forward of the dash support?
>
> Chris Bullock
> 1973 TR6  CF389U

I have my original 1972 TR6 radio.  It's an AM Lucas I believe.  I haven't
looked at it in a while since my current radio is out of a '80 sumthing
Datsun. :|    If it's really important I can go look at it.  My car didn't
have the side speakers.  It had one up under the dash somewhere.  My
friend's '73 has the side speakers and he claims that they are stock holes
although they have a Pioneer system in them.
                -tak