GT6 & TR-7 support

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 & TR-7 support
From: Slopes3688@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 01:09:31 -0400
I'm rebuilding  GT6 MK I and a 1979 TR-7 (218.714 original miles) engines to
a mild souped-up state. The standards: minimum cost/ maximum performance.

Both are basically sound blocks and will get headers, polishing, porting, and
other massages. Any thoughts on cams, carbs, head swaps, or proven tweaking?
Any sources of good parts cheap? Any advice on improving stock stuff at low
cost?

Finally, any simple tech advice such as favorite assembly lubes or clearance
adjustments, resources or sources, would be appreciated.

I have been getting great advice from my area Brit clubs (K.C.Triumphs;
Lawrence and Topeka British) but would appreciate other club help.

Thanks,

Steve Lopes, Lawrence, KS

1979 TR-7 drophead a.k.a 200KR7