Re: Leaky TR 6 Oil Press Gauge <950930231135_113446627@emout

To: GBSimcoe@aol.com
Subject: Re: Leaky TR 6 Oil Press Gauge <950930231135_113446627@emout06.mail.aol.com>
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 1995 01:04:21 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
++>      The oil pressure gauge has what appears to be oil in the bottom of the
++> glass between the glass and the gauge front.  (About 1/2 inch high and not

++> gauge.... is this fixable or are we automatically talking new one here...
++> should I go ahead and order one or does anyone have any hope of it being

        Send it to Nisongers in Mamaroneck New York.  Be warned
that when you get it back it'll make the rest of your gauges look
shabby and you'll wish you sent those in too.

 - Yea, I'm doing research at 1am on a Saturday night - what's your point? -

--
William Woodruff        woodruff@caen.engin.umich.edu
Ann Arbor MI