Rover TC2000

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rover TC2000
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 23:12:06 -0400
Have come across a '69 Rover TC2000 4dr Sedan for sale.  Car has had 2 owners
and body was repainted 4 years ago -  looks great and appears to drive OK.
 However, does anyone on the Triumph list have experience with this car or
should I go to some other list?  If someone here could help --- I need to
know what to look for and about how much the car would be worth.  I have had
my TR4 for 31 years and also owned a late '67 Rover sedan in the late 70's in
Europe, so am not a novice with Brit cars.  Thanks in advance for any
assistance.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L (Original Owner)