Re: Halda rally instruments

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: Halda rally instruments
From: "Kurt Oblinger" <Kurt_Oblinger_at_AWP450@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 95 11:26:30 EST
Cc: rally-l@scifi.maid.com
     Phil,
     I have couple of Halda instruments as well. I've always what happened
     toall the leftover stock of all the wonderful accessory houses like
     MG Mitten who used to sell this stuff.

     The only place I can think of that handles Halda parts is a company in
     the UK called Autostorica. They sell and service all sorts of vintage
     rally equipment and have even manufactured retro style equipment. I
     can't find their ad in the latest Thoroughbred & Classics where I
     usually see it. Maybe someone on the list in the UK knows where to
     find their address and post it.

     If anyone out there has or knows where I can find a Halda Speedpilot
     I'ld really like one for my Mini-Cooper.

     Cheers

     Kurt Oblinger
     '54 TR2 '57 TR3 '54 Swallow Doretti '62 Vitesse Conv '80 TR7 Spider
     '64 Mini-Cooper 970S '72 Norton Commando ....and some stuff I can't
     remember.