TR3A for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A for sale
From: JABIOMED@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 1995 22:05:20 -0400
FOR SALE:  1959 TR3A
My father-in-law asked me to post this.  Hope its OK.

The car is located in the Detroit area.  I have not seen it;  all I know is
the car is red with wire wheels.  It was supposedly in "nice condition"
before my father-in-law's mechanic took it for a test drive and incurred some
front end damage!  I don't know the extent of the damage, but I'm in the
process of finding out.   If anyone is interested, please e-mail me and I
will try to get some more information.  You'll ultimately be put in touch
with the owner and I'll get out of the picture.
Thanks,
Ed