Re: Original (looking) radio for TR6?

To: thompson@mv.us.adobe.com (Ross Thompson)
Subject: Re: Original (looking) radio for TR6?
From: britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 95 12:43:11 MDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]
Ross,
Since it is unlikely that Triumph accually shipped a radio with your TR6
any simple AM radio will do.  Triumph did offer a radio, but the price
was very high and so most of them were shipped with out one.  I have a
TR4A that has an origonal Triumph radio and I did find an origonal
triumph radio at a swap meet (havent figured out what era yet.)  You
will have a very difficult time finding a new radio that will fit.
There are several antique radio dealers that advertise in Hemmings I
would try one of them.

--

Kevin Spooner
The Sports Works of Greeley