Re: Women

To: lennart.broekhof@Holland.Sun.COM, triumphs@autox.team.net, richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Women
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 11:51:51 -0400
In a message dated 95-08-24 10:59:57 EDT, Lennart.Broekhof@Holland.Sun.COM
writes:

>I'm not English/American but I'm sure that he didn't ask for advice !
>Guess that there are people who only stick to their car :-)

Or we could fantasize about who, or in some cases what, we'd most like to
have "stick" to our cars...for instance the two pairs of blue jean butts that
were stuck to the fresh paint on the rear deck of my TR3-B one wild and crazy
night in St. Augustine MANY years ago.

And then we could divide the list into subcategories, such as things which
stick to the seats of early TR2s through TR4s, and things that stick on the
pointed end of TR7s and TR8s.

:-), etc., etc...

Don Marshall
'57 TR3, '62 TR3-B  '63 TR4