[no subject]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
From: JESTER.C.C%wec@dialcom.Tymnet.COM
Date: 4 Aug 95 10:00:28-0400
P1-message-id: US*DIALCOM;0013595080410003200178
P1-recipient: x400-gate-d@bullwinkle.Tymnet.COM
RE:  Carburetor Cleaning

I have purchased this type of cleaner at a NAPA parts store.  They had
two sizes, 1 Gal & 5 Gal.  Each came with basket in the bucket to soak
small parts.  The 1 Gal size is plenty big for an S-U or Stromberg.  I
think it cost $15.  This also makes a great cleaner for nuts and
bolts.  It won't remove rust but it does a number on grease and oil
with very little effort.  Just be sure you don't get any of this
cleaner on your skin.  It smells *awful* and the stink stays with you
for a day or so.

Regards,

Chad Jester
Jester.c.c%wec@dialcom.tymnet.com                             |
'74 TR-6 (4) Bitten by the british car bug BAD.               |
305/797-1544 (7-5 m-f)                                        |

From: mike@twinpeaks.prc.com (Mike Ladwig)
Subject: Soaking parts in oil
Disclose-Recipients: TRUE