Joe Schneider's question

To: Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Joe Schneider's question
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 95 14:26:37 EDT
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
Joe Schneider wrote about the 1996 VTR National

>where will it be next year?

Joe, It will be in Albany New York on July 10 - 14, 1996. More accurately,
the convention hotels are located in Latham NY, a suburb just north of
Albany. Three hotels are reserved; The Inn at the Century, The Holiday
Inn Express and The Hampton Inn. All are grouped in a small area. Century
and Hampton right next door to each other and the HI across the road.
Easy access from the NYS Thruway via I87 Adirondack Northway.

For complete details send your Post Office address. We'll mail you an
information sheet.

Rik Schlierer
Chairman, VTR 96

Rik Schlierer                 "Weekends don't count unless you
RGS03@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US         spend them doing something
NYS DEPT OF HEALTH, ALBANY NY  completely pointless" (Calvin)