Re: Robbins phone/fax number?

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov
Subject: Re: Robbins phone/fax number?
From: c340808@is6.mdc.com (Sharon Oblinger)
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 95 12:47:44 PDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
> I haven't heard yet from the main list, so maybe someone here will know.
>
> Anyone got a phone (or preferably fax) number for the Robbins Top folks?
> I need to get in touch with them directly, and (surprisingly?) they're
> not on the Monster List. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andy Mace
> amace@unix2.nysed.gov

Hi Andy !
 here it is:  (310)450-7044
I gave the info to the monster list keeper ( I forget who) so
hopefully it'll be there eventually. The address is: 711 Olympic Blvd.
                                                     Santa Monica, CA
I had a TR7 top installed there and they did a beautiful job.
They're open M-F 7:30-5pm. FYI I priced a TR7 tonneau with installation
and they quoted me $274.
--
 *** Sharon Oblinger ***
 * c340808@is6.mdc.com *