Re: Bownes

To: bownes@lucas.emi.com
Subject: Re: Bownes
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 08:10:52 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>, "R.M. Bownes III" <bownes@lucas.emi.com>, TRGang@Triumph.cs.utah.edu, rgs03@health.state.ny.us, triumphs@Triumph.cs.utah.edu
        Sorry to hear about your infirmity... There are a few arachnids
        that like to take revenge for all thier bretheren (and sisteren)
        squished... If it WAS a spider, My bet's on the ever popular brown
        recluce. They like to hid in out of the way places like bits boxes
        in garages of British cars...

        I managed to get to the NATC on Saturday (sigh). Since both my
        supevisor and coworker are on vacation so somebody had to watch the
        shop... Sheesh, this year it was in my back yard, and I couldn't go...

        Get better,

        Greg

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois