TR4 Grille

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Grille
From: FNSortwell@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 1995 12:26:51 -0400
Thanks to everyone.  I found the two screws holding the grille.  They were
hidden under the turn signal lens gasket.  Also helps to have a good
flashlight, kneeling pads, and a hard hat! So that if the TR3 remains ahead
and over it fell, at least my head would be  in good shape! Now what to do
with it.  It is in OK to good shape. Dirty, some corrosion in the lower
corners, but I don't think that will show.  The main thing seems to be alot
of pitting. Tips on cleaning, polishing, perhaps clear powder coating???
Painting, Plating? Fred