Convention rooms

To: vtr, triumphs
Subject: Convention rooms
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 1995 01:43:54 -0600
First off, my apologies for the "all-cars" stuff, and Olga's missive.
The former was my fault, the latter I can't do too much about, I just hate
to see it happen.

What this mail is really about is rooms at Rockford next week.  A while back
I reserved a batch of rooms at the Clock Tower Resort, and it looks like one
or two of them will not be needed for our group.  So if you've been sitting
on your duff and failed to make reservations, this could be the chance for
you!  Before I call and cancel, which I will do the afternoon of Saturday,
July 22, is there anyone who would like to make use of the reservation?

If so, email to mjb@triumph.cs.utah.edu and we'll take care of it.

mjb.