Re: Spit 1500 lower extremities - or lack of

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spit 1500 lower extremities - or lack of
From: "Jay Pudvin" <pudvin@VNET.IBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 13:23:57 -0400
> Uh-oh.  Does a grinding sound and a second or two for the oil light to go out
>mean an engine
> rebuild?  Those symtoms describe my 76 spit starting up from cold exactly.

If you start a cold Spit in the forest and your deaf from the unrestricted
exhaust the day before and no
one else is there to hear it, do the bearings make a noise?

(Sorry...)  BTW, Thanks to everyone who sent me feedback/suggestions.  Although
it may be a few
weeks before I'll be able to start,  I'm getting psyched to get into some of
the gutty works of the car.
Perhaps I'll find some loose change (either that or a dark, cold, very bad
place...).
-J