Re: RHD '66 TR4A<950719134513_118295538@aol.com>

To: JMardy@aol.com
Subject: Re: RHD '66 TR4A<950719134513_118295538@aol.com>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 09:04:15 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
>Greetings.  I have been looking for a nice TR4A for a while now and have
>found what sounds like a pretty good '66.  It has 72 spoke wires, Surrey top
>and overdrive BUT is right hand drive.  What problems does RHD raise as far
>as parts availability, resale value, problems with the DMV, etc.?
>Any info is appreciated.
John,

You could always buy it and ship it to the UK for a tidy profit, your hardly
gonna miss one lil' TR over there, considering you got most of them when they
were built :-) Must be worth a serious thought though, a rust free RHD TR4a is
worth around 8-10,000 pounds over here, God knows what that is in $'s, maybe
$14-15000!!

With that sort of money you could get a mint LHD one(I think).  Or you could
buy 3 half decent ones and really get the LBC bug.......:-)

Rich.