Re: TR6 prices

To: MHooner@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR6 prices
From: Bill Sohl Budd Lake <billsohl@planet.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 00:32:33 -400 (EDT)
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net

On Thu, 13 Jul 1995 MHooner@aol.com wrote:
> I am looking to buy my first Triumph and am leaning toward a TR6. Any advice
> for
> a first time buyer/owner and possible price guides for TR6's in various
> conditions.
> I live in the Denver, CO area.
>                             Thanks in advance,
>                             Mike

For a nice, drive it away and enjoy it without any major additional
costs, expect to pay $5000 and up.  $7000 should be a very nice example
and anything approaching $10,000 should be an extremely good car.

Bill Sohl  K2UNK     (Budd lake, New Jersey)      (billsohl@planet.net)
Ass't VTR Magazine Editor, Past VTR President (1983-1990)