Re: Stafford

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stafford
From: "Jonathan Harding" <Jonathan.Harding@octacon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 10:06:11 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <jrh10@post.octacon.co.uk>
Hi,

Myself and the Cleveland area possy will be at stafford this year as
usual. My car is a 13/60 convertable in wedgewood blue with a white
stripe, vitesse bonnett and supaslot alloy wheels. Unmissable I hope
you would agree.

Our convoy starts from Billingham in Cleveland at eleven on Friday
morning and goes through York before heading across country via the
one of the strangest routes known to man. If anybody sees us then
give us a wave and we will see you at Stafford.

Hope everyone has a good Stafford.
Jon
--

Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first
instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an