Re: Surrey top for TR4A?

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov (Andrew Mace)
Subject: Re: Surrey top for TR4A?
From: britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 95 14:15:13 MDT
Cc: walker@epcot.rose.hp.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]
I have been trying to find one of these for years.  I found one at
Triumphs Only in Calif. but they wanted $1500 and it didn't have the
fabric section.  I understand that the fabric section is available from
TRF.  A car that has one installed will sell for about 10% more then one
without, so I figure a good price is between $600 and $800.

--

Kevin Spooner
The Sports Works of Greeley

britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com