Re: TR Overheating (TR X-Post)

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: TR Overheating (TR X-Post)
From: "Chris Kantarjiev" <cak@godzilla.studio.sgi.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 11:26:03 -0700 "Re: TR Overheating (TR X-Post)" (Jul 12, 2:19pm)
Cc: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>
        Interesting. Seems to me various "factory" photos of home market GT6s,
        later Spits, etc. show tubing running from the air cleaner box up to
        somewhere in the front of the car. My 1970 GT6+ never had these, nor
        have other 6s I've seen over the years. Were these tubes deleted for
the
        U.S. market? If so, does anyone know why?

They seem to have figured it out around the GT6 Mk.3 - every one of those that
I've seen has them, but no GT6+ that I've seen (or seen photos of) has. (Mine's
a '70 as well.)