Re: TR6 differential mounts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 differential mounts
From: TinyHost@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 1995 21:22:53 -0400
>I find myself in much the same position, although my sound is very much like
>"click" rather than a "clunk."  I looked really well underneath the car, but
>couldn't find anything.

Did you check to see if there was any play in the rear tires? I noticed
similar kinds of noises (although it's tough to tell the various creaks,
rattles, squeaks, clunks, etc. apart) and noticed that I could wiggle the
rear tires when I hoisted the rear end. I replaced the rear wheel hubs
(thanks to everyone on the lsit who brought this to my attention!) and quite
a few of the noises disappeared.

        Bruce Krobusek
        Rochester   NY
       tinyhost@aol.com