Wow!!!

To: aa101479@dasher.csd.scarolina.edu
Subject: Wow!!!
From: gt8610a@prism.gatech.edu (Thomas Augustus Kimberly)
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 21:59:50 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: m22@primenet.com, RLET@wcnd.utrecht.ATTGIS.COM, british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Not that I am ready to sell the TR6 or anything it has entirely too much
class, history, and personality to do that BUT.... tonight my roommate
finally let me drive his Eagle Talon TSI AWD and DAMN!!! that thing goes.
Some fool in a Del Sol V-TEC attempted to run us while I was driving,  all
I had to do was drop it in second to hit the turbo boost and the bloody
Civic dissapeared into the rearview.  So,  where can I find a supercharger
for the TR6?  I figure that and some nice minilites with good stickies on
them are all I need to get that kind of go and keep my Triumph.
                -tak