Triumph TR6 Wanted

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph TR6 Wanted
From: TinyHost@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 12:53:23 -0400
Chip:

>I went and looked at a 1971 TR6 around the Baltimore, Maryland area,
>which was selling for $7,200.
>but according to some recent information I received from the
>internet, this car should've been selling for about $5,000.  RIGHT?

I checked with the local library and got their Gold Book price for my
'72 TR6 before I bought it. In Fair condition it was worth $4420; Good
condition was $8050; and Excellent was $11720. If the car I purchased
is any indication, the Gold Book prices were high. So yeah, I think
that the car you were looking at is overpriced IMHO.

Out of curiosity were both the body and chassis rusted?

>In any case, I was wondering if anyone had a Triumph TR6 for sale.

Pick up a copy of Hemming's at your local bookstore. That's how I found
my TR6. I'll try to remember to check my copy (the April issue) tonight
and post anything interesting in your area.

        Bruce Krobusek
        Rochester   NY
       tinyhost@aol.com
          '83 R80RT