[no subject]

To: Brit Cars & Triumphs List <british-cars@autox.team.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 08:18:26 -0500 (CDT)
        Dear SOL Brothers and Sisters...

        SHE'S ALIVE!!!   ALIVE!!!!

        The Green Man will be back on the road very soon... With a little
        help from my friends (cos' the distributor was 180 out) she fired
        and ran great yesterday. I await Brit Vic's U-bolts for the steer-
        ing rack, and I''l be able to drive it again.

        BTW Chris Ball, and our Canadian Pals... Happy Vickie Day...
        Nice questionnaire Chris...

        Must go, gotta put in 8 here before I can go play again...

        TTFN
        Greg

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois