Need longer wheel studs for my TR4A

Subject: Need longer wheel studs for my TR4A
From: Darrell Walker <walker@epcot.rose.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 95 10:37:18 PDT
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]
As the subject says, I need a source for longer wheel studs for
the front of my TR4A.  It turns out that the fake minilites I
have need spacers to keep them from rubbing on the front A-arms
when I turn tightly.  However, with the spacers installed, the
lug nuts only go on a few turns onto the studs.  I do have the
correct disc wheel studs, and not the shorter wire wheel studs
currently installed.

Does anyone know of a good source for such a thing?  Are all
wheel studs the same at the base, and I just need longer ones
of the same thread?

Thanks,
--
   Darrell Walker                 walker@core.rose.hp.com
   (916) 785-4059                 HPDesk: Darrell Walker/HP5200/UM