Re: Gutless US Spec Triumph's

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gutless US Spec Triumph's
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 07:25:14 -0400
>Shane, when you're done stripping useful parts off those Heralds, send
>the remains over here to the good old USofA! We Herald folks need all
>the good chassis and sheet metal parts we can get! I'll even take some
>of the other saloons as well.
>
>BTW, if you find any extra Mayflower Utes about, send them, too!
>
>Andy Mace

Yeah Yeah, send me a couple of herald 1600 grilles if you would too.  They
don't even have to be in perfect shape.

Still looking for a manual overdrive transmission shiftlever from a Dolomite
Sprint or Stag.  Please send those too.

Once again, I'm not telling why I want them, but you may be able to guess.

Scott Tilton
In Richmond Virginia
Scheming to make the Perfect TR-4.  (Not that it will ever happen)

By the way I'm completely serious about wanting those parts.  If you know
where some are, please tell me.  Thanks to all who have helped in the past.