Re: let's talk leprosy...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: let's talk leprosy...
From: gschneid@nicmad.nicolet.com (Gary Schneider)
Date: Mon, 1 May 95 13:07:07 CDT
>Chris Kantarjiev wrote:
>I don't apologize to anyone about her... I'm proud that she's on the
>road, looks as good as she does, embarrasses the occasional modern car at a
>stop light. If it weren't for me, she wouldn't be on the road.
>
>If that makes me a leper, so be it. I'll be happy taking home autocross
>trophies from VTR instead of concours.

A hearty Amen! Variety is the spice of life. A major reason I like TRs &
MGs is that the Jag and Healey crowd seem more prone to high-buck
snobbiness and hyper-restoration. (That, and I don't have $50-100 grand
lying around. :-)

--
Gary Schneider, Nicolet Instrument Technologies
phone: 608-276-6172, Fax: 608-273-5061, Internet: gschneid@nicmad.nicolet.com