Re: Seatbelts??

To: TR4guyinVA@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seatbelts??
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 1995 09:48:50 -0700
The three inch belts are actually quite comfortable; I used a set for a
long time.

but I want three point belts. There's an anchor point for the shoulder
harness, after all. I toyed with using pieces of a 5-point harness, but one
shoulder strap from that is not enough. I considered a set of the inertia
reels from various sources, but I don't trust installing them in a car that
wasn't designed for them.

So I'm going to  make my own. I have the hardware, collected from various
sources, and 2" black flat webbing can be had at any climbing outfitter.
Now it's a question of whether or not my sewing machine can sew it, or I
have to go to a cobbler...