TR6 questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 questions
From: LCGMD@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 11:24:49 -0400
I'll keep this short (and hopefully simple):

1) Is there no consensus on the unleaded question?  Should I use a lead
substitute for my 75 (not unleaded only)?
2) What is healthy compression?  I have 110,105,125,110,105,125 for 1-6
respectively.
3) Any reason the seatbelt buzzer would be buzzing with doors closed, key out
of ignition?  Wiring diagram appears to show power coming from ignition
switch.

Thanks - and I can't resist thanking contributors to the list for their help.
I'll be off the blocks and on the road (knock wood) that much sooner because
of it.

Carl Huppert
75 TR6