[Tigers] In Car Communications

To: "Tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] In Car Communications
From: Joe Brown <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 16:42:47 -0600

--0000000000008c246e0612dd72d4

I have a (maybe) unique situation in that I am deaf in my right ear and
can't hear my wife over the roar of the Tiger.  Some of you would point out
that it is not really a problem but I depend on her for navigation.  I've
seen some really expensive in-car intercom systems for rally cars but I
would like to find something more affordable.

Has anybody seen a product that would be something like a bluetooth
headphone/mic that would pair up with another headphone/mic?

I'm open to ideas.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--0000000000008c246e0612dd72d4

right ear and can&#39;t hear my wife over the roar of the Tiger.=C2=A0 Some=
 of you would point out that it is not really a problem but I depend on her=
 for navigation.=C2=A0 I&#39;ve seen some really expensive in-car intercom =
systems for rally cars but I would like to find something more affordable.<=
a bluetooth headphone/mic that would pair up with another headphone/mic?</d=

--0000000000008c246e0612dd72d4--

--===============1958416742676531524==