Re: [Tigers] Steering Wheel Resto

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Steering Wheel Resto
From: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 16:14:10 -0700

--------------N2b70cvhvJn0cpMEmq5XQGmB

Will:

Wow.  Just WOW!  That was an amazing video--thanks for sharing it.

Came out so nice it seems a shame to get finger grease and dirt on it. ð???

Thanks again.

Best Regards

David Sosna

On 10/13/23 12:33, Will Seay via Tigers wrote:
> I have been a regular watcher of Youtube videos by Thomas Johnson's
> Antique Furniture Restoration.  Imagine my surprise when in I saw that
> his most recent project was the restoration of a Sunbeam Tiger
> steering wheel.  The host car was described as a California car, the
> 36 car produced.  That would make it B9470036 by my reckoning.  If the
> owner is reading this he may want to identify himself and his car.
> Thomas Johnson doesn't know much about Sunbeam Tigers but he knows
> lots about antique wood restoration and repair.  If you would like to
> see how a pro does a steering wheel restoration check out this video:
> https://youtu.be/ZcwkLN1SDTA?si=exMcdrE4RSKBJlIs
>
> Will - 382001570
> Tigers@embarqmail.com

--------------N2b70cvhvJn0cpMEmq5XQGmB

<!DOCTYPE html>
  <head>
  </head>
      it.</p>
      on it. ð???</p>
      wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAMRx0hZn+pbpkFx1NRfcNpMRg5U4kNwMXsJO0z0HUwDd89gTnQ@mail.gmail.com">
          regular watcher of Youtube videos by Thomas Johnson's Antique
          Furniture Restoration.  Imagine my surprise when in I saw that
          his most recent project was the restoration of a Sunbeam Tiger
          steering wheel.  The host car was described as a California
          car, the 36 car produced.  That would make it B9470036 by my
          reckoning.  If the owner is reading this he may want to
          identify himself and his car.  Thomas Johnson doesn't know
          much about Sunbeam Tigers but he knows lots about antique wood
          restoration and repair.  If you would like to see how a pro
          does a steering wheel restoration check out this video:  <a
            href="https://youtu.be/ZcwkLN1SDTA?si=exMcdrE4RSKBJlIs";
            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://youtu.be/ZcwkLN1SDTA?si=exMcdrE4RSKBJlIs</a></div>
              data-smartmail="gmail_signature">
                  moz-do-not-send="true"
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">Tigers@embarqmail.com</a></div>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre"
wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:tigers@autox.team.net";>tigers@autox.team.net</a>

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a>
 <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/archive";>http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net</a>

</pre>

--------------N2b70cvhvJn0cpMEmq5XQGmB--

--===============2524575982465333018==