[Tigers] Tonneau cover studs

To: "Tiger Club. Submission" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tonneau cover studs
From: Lance Beauchamp <blance598@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 13:28:23 -0400

--000000000000b790210606aafc03

I have a striped hole , near the trunk hinge, the stud will not tighten.
That's a sealed area, how does one cure this issue, just got the car back
from New paint and body work. I was going to use a threaded stud ,but no
access.
Any ideas are appreciated.  Beau

--000000000000b790210606aafc03

ll not tighten. That&#39;s a sealed area, how does one cure this issue, jus=
t got the car back from New paint and body work. I was going to use a threa=
ded stud ,but no access.=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">Any ideas are appreciated.=

--000000000000b790210606aafc03--

--===============7535638321742081916==