[Tigers] Dead Pedal

To: "Tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Dead Pedal
From: Joe Brown <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2023 18:10:58 -0500

--0000000000001ca49b05f8c724ac

Hi,

Has anyone ever fashioned some sort of dead pedal for their Tiger?  My left
foot wants to naturally sit on top of the high beam switch and I would like
to figure out a way to rest my foot without hitting that switch.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--0000000000001ca49b05f8c724ac

 of dead pedal for their Tiger?=C2=A0 My left foot wants to naturally sit o=

--===============8786902424723902931==