[Tigers] Tiger on Bring a Trailer

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger on Bring a Trailer
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2021 06:47:33 -0800

--000000000000a221b505b7ebf06c

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965-sunbeam-tiger-37/

Note that the comments already point out that the rockers are a mess, and
the doors were changed from their correct round corners to square corners.
The owner says that happened when the work was done.  But, that's not a
trivial matter, right?  Some significant portion of another body had to be
cut and put in there.

I have also noted that inside the front grille, the brackets from an Alpine
for the oil cooler are there.  I'm assuming no Tiger had those brackets -
but maybe I'm wrong.  I'm not sure when the oil cooler showed up on the
Alpine.  Maybe it corresponds with the square corner doors.

--000000000000a221b505b7ebf06c

ing/1965-sunbeam-tiger-37/">https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965-sunbeam-=
ts already point out that the rockers are a mess, and the doors were change=
d from their correct round corners to square corners.=C2=A0 The owner says =
that happened when the work was done.=C2=A0 But, that&#39;s not a trivial m=
atter, right?=C2=A0 Some significant=C2=A0portion of another body had to be=
at inside the front grille, the brackets from an Alpine for the oil cooler =
are there.=C2=A0 I&#39;m assuming no Tiger had those brackets - but maybe I=
&#39;m wrong.=C2=A0 I&#39;m not sure when the oil cooler showed up on the A=
lpine.=C2=A0 Maybe it corresponds=C2=A0with the square corner doors.</div><=
/div>

--000000000000a221b505b7ebf06c--

--===============7135400479105804108==