Re: [Tigers] Source for screws, nuts and bolts ?

To: "'Steve Ralsten'" <sralsten@ca.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Source for screws, nuts and bolts ?
From: "Jerry" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 11:25:52 -0500
I was able to get any SS bolt I wanted from our local bolt supply, I live in
E. TX. With only about 100,000 people not exactly a large town. Another
thing when you buy from a "bolt supply" its far far cheaper than your local
TureValue, Lowe's, Home Depot, local hardware, etc.

Jerry Christopherson

9473187