Tigers East / Alpines East United XXVI

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tigers East / Alpines East United XXVI
From: "Curt" <choffman9@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 17:47:07 -0400
Just a reminder, the annual meet of Tigers East / Alpines East club is rapidly
approaching - October 13 - 15. This event is for all Sunbeams and will be
headquartered at the Radisson Hotel in Covington, KY right across the river
from Cincinnati, Ohio. It is important to register now to ensure you get a
shirt and to help the club guarantee the numbers for our big events.
Registration  includes:

Hospitality room with the usual refreshments
Parts room
Road Rally to Augusta
Riverboat cruise (extra cost)
Concours on Mainstrasse in Covington
catered lunch at Concours
Banquet dinner
Autocross
Polo short with United logo
dash plaques

See our club website for details or drop me an email

http://www.teae.org/united/united26/united_XXVI.html

Curt Hoffman