Re: 15 inch tires

To: rpalmer@ucsd.edu
Subject: Re: 15 inch tires
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 09:24:16 -0500
Hi Bob, and thanks for the correction on the 1st gear, as I do want al
lower number.

I was wrong on the torque.  At 1800 it is 313 lb-ft and 109 hp, and max
is 344 lb-ft. and 296 hp, so torque is 91% at 1800 rpm.

I know you like hp, but it is torque that pulls me off the line, or
passes the other can when I am in my sweet spot of torque.

Larry