RE: Tiger year manufactured

To: <JHMEARSRN@aol.com>, <wittsend@jps.net>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Tiger year manufactured
From: "The Tiger's Sunbeam" <wiseowl@thevision.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 04:58:25 -0600
Hi John,

Over the years I visited the Modesto AAA office many times rather than go to
the DMV either in Modesto or Turlock. I even thought Turlock was faster than
Modesto. I can certainly attest to the people at the Modesto, AAA office,
always willing to do what ever it takes to assist.

Being able to use the AAA - DMV service is worth every cent I ever paid for
their Road Service, just to have the DMV service. You really can't beat
their Road Service either.

I miss Modesto and my runs in the mountains.

Michael