(no subject)

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (no subject)
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:19:49 EST
On the subject of young drivers and fast cars.........  The local newspaper
today, Vermont, has story on a 15 year old being charged with  manslaughter for
the death of his two friends..16 and 17 year olds.
Seems the 15 year old's mother, a prominent attorney, bought the kid a sports
car last year when he was 14...brand of car not mentioned. He had been
bragging to his friends that the car had 330 HP and could do 155 mph.  Well,
apparently he tried to prove it to them...left the highway at high speed and
ran into
some  cliffs.  The driver had a seat belt on and somehow survived.  The 2
friends didn't.  To me they should be charging the mother and not the son.  Can
you imagine, this for a  14 year old?  And we think Tigers can be dangerous:-)
Mark L.