Race Suspension Setup for Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Race Suspension Setup for Tiger
From: Veeseeoso@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:27:45 EDT
Hello All,

I have just returned from running my Tiger at Road America in beautiful
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. It was a successful weekend and a fun time was had
by all who participated. Check out www.nwshelbyclub.com

I need to pick the brains of those of you who autocross/race your Tigers. I
wish to optimize the suspension setup on my Tiger. The local track
photographer captured a disturbing photo of the Tiger in turn 5 (a 100 degree
left at the end of the fastest straight) with the drivers side rear tire
clearly off the ground. This, by any definition, is not a very efficient way
around any turn.

The Tiger is a work in progress with several necessary upgrades and
modifications. I would like to find out what spring, front anti-sway bar and
tire combination others have successfully used. I trust this string will make
for some interesting dialogue.

Respectfully,
Henry Vicioso   (2:55 from standing start, radar trapped at 136mph)