Bruce Richards email problem

To: "tigers@autox. team. net (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bruce Richards email problem
From: "Olson, Mark W" <mark.w.olson@intel.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 17:48:40 -0700
Sorry to bomb the list with this, but Bruce Richards is having an email
problem, and I can't seem to be able to get email to him directly.

Bruce,

You seem to have a Yahoo forwarding address set up, but it looks like it has
a problem.  Email I send to you gets bounced.  You must send emails to the
list from the account from which you subscribed or the list server thinks
you are trying to spam the list.

Mark

Here is the header info from the bounce:

The original message was received at Sat, 4 May 2002 20:36:28 -0400
from fmr01.intel.com [192.55.52.18]

<bdrtx@forward.sbcglobal.net>
    (reason: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a sbcglobal.net
account (bdrtx@sbcglobal.net) - mta800.mail.yahoo.com)

... while talking to mx.sbcglobal.yahoo.com.:
>>> DATA
554 5.0.0 <bdrtx@forward.sbcglobal.net>... Service unavailable