Re: good tip- low buck leak detector

To: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Subject: Re: good tip- low buck leak detector
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:02:23 -0400
At 08:44 PM 9/13/01 -0400, Paul J. Burr wrote:
>WOW-an LBCers dream-Low buck leak detection!

And what causes you to believe that, having FOUND the leak, you can plug it
up?  Come on over to the Alpien List, brother!  As the late Henry N Manney
noted, when he found out that Volkswagen had ended up in the British Zone
of Occupation in 1945, "These things leak oil!  I knew there had to be a
British connection!"

Document your leaks, and send lots of money to the Arabs.  I keep a crate
of Castrol on hand.  Not insurance, mind you, as much as a Cost of Doing
Business.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b`s fir gun ghr`s fir!