FW: csxb3054.jpg

To: "'tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: csxb3054.jpg
From: "Adin,David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 07:54:43 -0600
Thanks to all who contributed:

Quick review ->(possibly) Pete Brock's personal car, bodied in England and
shipped to H-M (?)  Car was never raced.  Many mentioned the end of
development because of Ford's "GT40" project.  (wonder what ever happened to
that?  haha) - but this type of big-block coupe was probably a logical
extension of the Cobra lineage.

thanks again to all!!!