Header picture and Al. Bellhousing

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Header picture and Al. Bellhousing
From: "Derek White" <derekw@coppernet.zm>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:11:32 +0200
Hi all,

Can someone e-mail me a picture of Rick's headers. I am making up some equal
length 304 stainless headers (using 1.5" brewery tubing) and all I have is a
bad photocopied picture of the LAT headers. I will of course fit/make them
on the engine in the car but a good design to copy would save time. Anything
else I should know about making some headers?

Has anyone got a 6-bolt aluminium bellhousing for sale?

Thanks, derek