inquiry 100300g

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 100300g
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 12:38:28 -0500
        Rande Bellman wrote:
> As I prepare for working on my Tiger and the
>upcoming cold season (i.e. mice coming inside to
>keep warm in the garage, what works best for keeping
>them away from the car's new wiring harness?

        A full bellypan on the Tiger will keep the mice out and add 12 MPH
to the car's top speed, and you won't have to empty a litterbox. Catches the
odd oil leak, too...

        Putting mousetraps in the garage baited with little chunks of Semtex
is not a good idea.

Lawrence R. Wright
"I can't get no -- Satis-Traction"
(Who sympathizes, after a mouse ate part of the "Martha's" leather interior
before I even installed it)