Re: Posi Rear

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Posi Rear
From: Michael McBeth <mmcbeth@compusmart.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 08:32:48 -0600
I am not sure if this works for all types of 'posi' units, but in all cases I
have tried: with the rear end in the air if one rear wheel is spun by hand, on
posi units the off wheel will roll the same direction while non-posi will roll
opposite. For example, if you roll the right wheel forward and the left also
goes forward it is posi, if it rolls toward the back it is not.

Hope the news is good
Michael McBeth