Tiger Generator Brackets

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger Generator Brackets
From: Alpdavegre@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 20:36:40 EDT
Hi to all,

Hope you all had a great Memorial Day!
I just visited fellow Tiger owner Charlie Nichols in Tucson. We saw his Tiger
under-restoration. He just got it back from the paint shop. Looks good. Now
comes the fun part of finding all the parts that were squirrled away!
We compared some brackets and pulleys I was not sure were right on my Tiger
Mk1
and I was not surprised that they were incorrect. The P.O. had the car apart
and was also into Mustangs. Need I say more? So now I am looking for the
correct Generator mount and adjuster bar. Yes I know I could convert to an
alternator, but I am a stubborn cuss(just aks my wife) and want to go with
the generator. Anyone out there want to part with these parts and I could use
a pulley for the crankshaft. Let me know.
Dave Green
B9472549LRXFE