Re: Database

To: "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com>,
Subject: Re: Database
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 12:29:45 -0700
Well, the model will be what ever the car is.  If it started out as an Alpine,
then that's what it is regardless of whats under the hood or what Mods have been
done to it.  "Alger" is not an option  It will simply be an Alpine with a Ford
V-8 Conversion.  Anything that is changed from that of the original Alpine
should be listed...

I thinkthe email address is as far as we want to go with owner information to
address the concerns of thieves shopping for their next car.  You can always put
in more if you want!

Rich