"""PARTS UPDATE--AIR CLEANER HOUSINGS ARE HERE"""

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: """PARTS UPDATE--AIR CLEANER HOUSINGS ARE HERE"""
From: "JAN S-E HARDE, LUTCF" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 15:12:04 -0700
ALL,,,
Hope everyone in TIGER LAND are well???
Update on parts, as usual I have an enormous inventory again,
I will atempt to update you soon, but quickly:

2 XLNT condition Air cleaner housings, ready for new paint..
              Price: $ 375.00 ea. and add shipping.
Also in stock : TOOL kits, no bags, but all the tools, price not yet
determined, but please let me know your needs...
Original: mint condition rechromed: Hellings & Stellings Air cleaner
housing, for the optional induction kit: $ 325.00
Repro side badges(XLNT) quality: ALPINE V8, SUNBEAM 260, POWERED BY FORD
V8, AND POWERED BY FORD 260. : $45.00 (set of 3)
Rebuilt steering rack: $ 550.00 (or offer)
Amp guages NOS and used, Mark 1, as well as Mark 2.
NOS turn signal arms.
NOS TUDOR washer bottles.
NOS Mark 2, fender well moulding ( complete set )

Copy of the entire LAT option catalog, including all the supplemental
service bulletins ( a lot here ) $ 5.25 ( ea set )

Also have tons of rechromed items, as well as CAD, in addition many many
hard to find items, check with me for particulars, and sorry for any miss
spelling, but I do the best for a SWEDE...

Look forward to hearing from you all...